GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
How do we collect personal data ?
1. Adoption requests
2. Adoption contract
3. Purchases in the web shop
4. Membership – registration
5. Events– registration / (eventual) photos on the website
6. Interactions adopters (e-mails and telephone conversations)
7. (Eventual) investigations/inquiries
8. Facebook: The privacy-regulation from Facebook is applicable.
9. Images from cameras for the purpose of bringing back lost dogs.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data:
1. Where this is necessary to execute a contract.
2. For our legitimate interests.
3. For which we received your permission.
Sharing of personal data
We only share your personal data with your permission or as required or authorized by the applicable legislation.
Storage of data
We keep your personal data as long as we need them to provide products and services that you requested.
You have the right:
1. To withdraw your informed permission to use your personal data at any moment.
2. To limit or refuse the use of your personal data.
3. To request a copy of your personal data in our possession.